We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- First and foremost, a passion for the city of Lansing and surrounding region including (but not limited to) its entrepreneurs, neighborhoods, art, food and agriculture, non-profits, and socially conscious local business.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with social media.
- Ability to dedicate up to an hour a day to promoting SoupGrant Lansing, future events, past presenters and partners, and other relevant info on community happenings.
- Ability to identify and make contact with people whose projects may be good candidates for a SoupGrant.
- Ability to leverage existing media (including articles, videos, photos, etc.) and to brainstorm ideas for future media.
- Strong creative impulse and ability to work in a self-directed capacity.
- Ability to keep SoupGrant Lansing front-of-mind with our followers without overwhelming them.
- Ability to work well with a small, dedicated team of volunteers on shoe-string budget.
If you are interested in filling this role or know someone else who may be interested, please e-mail SoupGrantLansing@gmail.com!
While we are unable to offer any financial compensation and this position is being offered strictly on a volunteer basis, this is a great opportunity for someone to make connections around the city of Lansing and the tri-county region and beef up social media credentials with a growing organization.