For those of you who weren’t with us at our June SoupGrant, we wanted to give you a quick rundown of how we’ve used the $330 raised in our Indiegogo campaign at the beginning of 2014.
- $150 awarded to Kaylee Fischer, the winner of our SoupGrant logo redesign contest
- $50 to offset costs for our soup chef, Terry
- $50 to print bumper stickers with local printer, Nudge Printing
- $30 was deducted from our total in fees for Indiegogo
- $10 in printing costs
- $10 buying volunteers coffee
This leaves us…
We will be replenishing our coffers through donations raised with our bumper stickers. If you would like one, we suggest a $5 donation. They can be picked up every month at SoupGrant. To continue supporting Kaylee, who has been wonderful to us ever since the end of the logo contest, we will be giving $1 from every $5 raised back to her as a small way of continuing to say thank you.
SoupGrant is as grassroots as it gets and we can’t thank you enough for your support! We couldn’t do it without you, and so we want to be accountable to you in how we invest our money.
If you are interested in making a donation to SoupGrant, send us an e-mail at SoupGrantLansing@gmail.com.